THOUGHTS DE MINE
Rated R
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Thusday is 'Self-proclaim-holiday' day. I went along with my sis to get myself a new leather shoe for CCOM interview and future performances use. Got myself two shirts for Chinese New Year too, half shopping done. Since my sis was paying for everything, I decided to get a change of wallet too, and here it is:

For those who are blind due to my blogskin being like that,
This item has been rated -RESTRICTED- For unsustainability of contents due to owner's uncontrollable urge to understock and overspend
Aien't it cute?haha
After that I had my 2nd lesson for Sheng. My bad for not spending time to practise thus he had no comments to guide me and so we started with my first music theory lesson. Boring maybe, but luckily he made de lesson alive, and I've learnt how to read bass clef!
Two most not-preferred after lesson nightmare is back. But for sake of surviving and knowing what I want now, it's time for homework and time managment.
Sianzz.
On de sunny side, I found out Bink's Sake is Bb major, but it sounds a little weird in de middle..
Oh yea...can anyone enlighten me, on how is it possible for a phone to escape a locked locker?
JeeOnn left after 11:40 pm
....................................