Help Desk
Monday, December 08, 2008
"Hi! Looking for help desk? I'm sorry, but there is a queue. Would you mind waiting in line for your turn?"
"Sir/Madam, waiting for help desk? How bout I get you to wait over here while I'll let you know when there is a counter that is free to serve you?"
"Questions with regards to bus/shuttlebus service/bus ticket, you can find out more over at de counter located at de very end."
"'I'm sorry, but we are unable to do any shirt change for anyone as we have limited numbers of shirts."
"To collect your race pack, you need your confirmation slip which you can print at de information counter right in de front of de queue. Let me show you de way there."
Those were what I had been repeating over 3 days.
Gracia : List de top 5 FAQs directed to de help desk.
Ans: 'Can I have my shirt size changed?', 'They told me my registration details can't be found!', 'Where do I get my bus tickets?', 'Can I scan my chip here?' and... 'Can change shirt size a not? Har? Cannot ah?'
And de best and most unique question I heard throughout de whole event.
"I paid for long-sleeved T-shirt and they gave me short-sleeved T-shirt. I would like to change it."
JeeOnn left after 11:59 pm