THOUGHTS DE MINE
Me, Myself and I
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Talked a little bout my view of my poly life with a friend.
To any of you, giving up your studies during de very last year, de last semester would be considered as very waste of time, won't you think so? But this is for those who knows why they are in their chosen course.
What bout those who were lost and had no idea where to go? For this amount of time and money, I made friends, I discovered myself, I learnt life skills. And all this while I have never worked towards getting that piece of paper which many wants. To me, I don't feel wasteful bout anything, minus de food I ate...
Point stress, I finally see de line of difference in hardworking and laziness, similar to life and death. They cross de line, not travelling from one end to another end.
When you have a goal to work towards to, you'll do things differently.
That leaves only me, myself and I to take control of what goes on in my life, not you. If I don't do anything for myself, no one else can.
I know many of you are complaining that my fonts are slightly hard to read, but that means you are getting old and need new pair of glasses. Any way, I won't be changing my blog skin anytime soon, till I release de light within me =)
"How to make them see? How do I let them know? That I know what I want, that I know where I wanna go."
JeeOnn left after 11:59 pm
....................................