Life Compass
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Wouldn't it be great if we each had a compass like Jack Sparrow, which points to what we want.
Check List :
~I want to grow wings so that I can fly.
Done. In my dreams that is, and quite a few times too, without wings...just run and jump and I'm into de air. And de feeling is something quite out of de world. Literally.
~I want ...(Laziness kicks in, I shall skip to de last part).
~I want to lead a happy life.
Problem, what is considered happy? Have enough money to last you 3 lives? To be able to play Mahjong everyday? To sit back and relax while your income is base off your bank interest and rents you collect every month?
I have something else in mind, and I have only discovered this set of path recently. What must I do to be able to start my journey? What will you do, when you found a path way out, but de road breaks off into a bottomless pit.
I need to fly.
JeeOnn left after 1:12 am