Lullaby
Thursday, October 09, 2008
No idea what to focus on, so I just go a little random here...
Not in order of sequence,
Watched 'Dead Silence' at Nix's house. Too bad CY wasn't there, else we could have spook hell out of him. Pretty interesting plot to me and there was only one humour line in it.
Then there was this part time job as usher and I love it. Sadly, miscommunication as a first-timer nearly screwed me badly. Hope it didn't cost major problem for de organizers, of which I think it did =x Tiring but well worth de time and money, after all I got to watch 2 concerts for FREE! And I quite enjoyed de older generations performed that day. Sometimes I wonder if am I born in de wrong era. Serene, I need your time machine badly.
Can't remember anything else that is worth mentioning, other than me possibly turning crazy. Or skin de size of a 10cent coin that came off my sole.
And thanks Jas Yeo for de wonderful new song of Jay Chou. Pleases take time and sit down and APRECIEATE those old songs I show you...lol...
And oh...if I do go crazy one day, play me Canon..it ought to calm me down. Hugging me from de back would enchance Canon's enchantment on me. If it doesn't, then...knock me out.
------------------------------
Hush little baby don't say a word, Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird
If that mocking bird don't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring
If that diamond ring turns brass, Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass
If that looking glass gets broke, Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat
If that billy goat don't pull, Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull
If that cart and bull turns over, Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover
If that dog named Rover won't bark, Papa's gonna buy you a fire truck
If that fire truck falls down, You'll still be de sweetest little baby in town
JeeOnn left after 11:07 pm