THOUGHTS DE MINE
Addiction
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Down at Sentosa for past 2 days. Last I was there was when I was...I can't remember at all. Wednesday AC camp retreat, Thursday TPCO private outing. By private, it means no memo is to be submitted and budget is by our own and attendance is *hopefully* a must. Bright side, she isn't there =).
Let's start with yesterday, me and ZX was de earliest to reach Vivo at 10.40. Organizer was last to reach at 12+++. Anyway, so we finally got to our destination, Siloso beach and things were looking fine except for de big piece of passing cloud which looked very ominious. Some were playing vollyball when someone shounted 'THERE! RAIN!' and everybody turned and saw de incoming rain, rushed for their personal bag and ran for de nearest shelter. Bright side, it was a quick one though heavy. De rest of de day was cloudy and no sun. Wasted. Then came de wet part, where guys was tossed into de water one after another, and de funny part happened. We had no idea it started, and we just finished taking Balares group photo. Yingen pointed at Leslie and shouted "John! Wanna play frisbee" while approaching him. I stunned. Then he stunned after we corrected him and I was promtly thrown into de sea. Nigel came back for 2nd round, cos he felt I was too light and he solo-ed throw me in. Skipping ahead, Balares left early, Leslie went for camp while we slacked at Vivo.
Now this morning...
Was suppose to meet Sean at 10am. I woke up at 10. So he went ahead while I started preparing. From missing a bus, I reached Outram and met Jonathan and WanTing there, and learnt...my organizer of de day is late again! Fast Foward, we went around Sentosa in groups to finish a series of task. At one point of time, I told my group that to win this kind of race, all you need is thick-skinned members, to which Ivan replied 'Ya, we have LihYee' HAHA =x (In de end, we did won de other 2 groups by 100points!). Well, its de teamwork and de amount of creativity we have =D Free time, played captain's ball cos we had no vollyball. Pretty funny when people forgot who is on whose team. We buried Sean in de sand and played till started raining then we went to clean up. When we left, we saw this 2 kids digging Sean's 'grave' and we laughed.
If I have a passion it has gotta be playing music.
If I have a life, it has to be out under de sun, on de sand and in de water.
If I were to suicide, it would be to sit infront of de computer 8hours a day for my job.
Why must it be that I can't swim nor catch any balls flying in my direction?
And is it true that they say tanning is addictive?=D
JeeOnn left after 11:56 pm
....................................