ECP with Balares
Monday, September 29, 2008
Went out with Balares yesterday to East Coast Park for our first post camp gathering. with Desiree, Dorothy and Serene missing.
They met at 11am and had cycling first while I met them after one due to having practice at 11am. Funny thing is de moment I got off de bus I saw them already. How lucky.
Victor then volunteer to ferry me on his bike back to where they rented their bikes. Sat in between him and de handle on de small bar, butt hurt. Oh wait…I don’t have a butt..Yohohoho…(ignore that part).
Then we had lunch at BK. Victor spilled my drink when he lifted my tray to pass de girls my onion rings. No idea why didn’t he just took de rings instead. Sabrina was de only person who got wet from de spill. Bright side, I couldn’t finish de drink myself…so it wasn’t all wasted..
After lunch we walked quite a distance to find a beach to play at. De guys played with Leslie’s Frisbee while de girls took Victor’s camera and had fun. Here, I received 2 cuts when de waves splashed onto my legs, and I didn’t realized till I felt cooling at where de cut was and saw blood. Good thing is minor cut.
Then we headed for parkway parade to walk a little before all head for home.
…
…
AND WE DIDN’T GOT TO PLAY GO BACK JUMP MUCH! Pfffft…
JeeOnn left after 8:47 am