Friday, August 15, 2008
Someone once told me, pity and sympathy is pretty much de same, but yet there are greatly different in one way. Both emphasis on de sorry feeling for de victim in plight, but where’s de difference?
When you pity someone, you wouldn’t want to be in that person’s shoe.
When you sympathies with someone, you understand how they feel cos you’ve been through it.
Which do you feel most of de time?
In my dreams, I can fly. I can take off into de air in a few leaps. I could do stunts in de air, as if I’m being held up by an invisible force. Not once, not twice, but…uncountable times. Is that my yearning for leaving de ground which we are attached to, or caused by constant reminder from friends who warn me, “Don’t get blown away by de wind hor!”
JeeOnn left after 11:16 am