My Favourite Foods
Monday, July 14, 2008
They don't put pressure on my weight.
They don't care if I have a favourite or not.
Cos they will be gather in one spot anyway.
Lunch for next few weeks
------------------------------
Food is always on my mind, despite my size. However, music comes first, else i wouldn't have been able to do this... They say thinking of your favourite thing makes you happy...for me?
Honey roast wings paired up with fragrance satays
Sugarcane Large size and spicy sambal stingrays
Plus de bak chor mee which I wish to include
These are a few of my favourite foods
Cheesecake with Latte and sweet tiramisu
Fountain of overflowing chocolate fondue
Marshmellow baked to soften my mood
These are a few of my favourite foods
Fish ole, cheese fries and double cheeseburger
Have a one inch toast breakfast at any long john silver
Add in mcflurry and you can conclude
These are a few of my favourite foods
MP is bored, Projects kills mood.
When i feel like a fool
I simply remember my favourite foods
And then I don't feel so full
I think I'm stressed...am I?
JeeOnn left after 12:02 pm