Wednesday, July 09, 2008
We all lived a different life from each other. Each grew up in a different environment. A single word can has different meaning to individuals. Like eg. ‘Wake up!’ doesn’t tell me I fell asleep, but tells me unfortunately, I have yet to die.
However for my actions, how much of my past do you know of mine to understand why some words came out of my mouth, or my actions? Judging before understanding, is somewhat of an unfair act (in my point of view).
Action wise, I do think through before committing, for I have my own reasons to do so.
I don't mess with other people's relationship, cos we never know if they will turn out to be right. How they end up, is decided by their own hands. Not how good or bad we think de person is. For that, I never like to poke my finger into it. I like things to happen naturally.
For I’ve learnt - What kills you, may not kill others.
Seriously, I wouldn’t like for a certain history to repeat, for de thing I hate most would be losing any of my friend. And de moment I consider you lost, I’ll close de chapter.
JeeOnn left after 11:13 am