Dreams
Friday, July 25, 2008
At 5.30pm, I realized my wallet wasn't with me, and de ticket was inside my wallet. Took me a while to remember my wallet is placed in de wrong bag, so I had to rush to and fro by 7.30pm, which is when de concert starts.
Half way home, I realized de worst part of my situation. My keys was stuck with my wallet too.
After some calls, 1 dinner and 75mins later, my sis came down from somewhere far just to pass me her keys, and driving me back just in time for de concert.
Overall, I loved DREAMS better than GEM 3, cos Tonight’s show was more entertaining.
At de start of de concert, we were presented with a video done by TPDE, on how we are fantasizing everyday on what we want to do. What will happen to us if we realized our dream? Where will we be then? How many people will we disappoint along de way? How long...do each of us have, to do what we want to do?
I feel kinda down, living a terribly blessed life, but not my family. To have someone stand by me, believe in me….now is that a need or a want?
Anyway…goodnight people, sweet dreamz =)
JeeOnn left after 11:01 pm