TPCO camp (16th-17th Jun)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Looking at de registration yesterday, I feel that, CO is having lesser guys now. Pretty much saddening. Anyway, had to rush back for MP/SIP again cause lunch break was over. SEE! AGAIN!
Joined them around 6, where sectionals for everyone starts, and I have no instrument. This time it’s SAA that sucks big time.
Then de main committees and helpers got together and started preparing stuffs for night walk. Saw Yanning using a red marker and I got her to paint my nails. Looked shocking at first but due to sweaty hand and such, it faded colour…oh well.
Guess whose hand? =x
After Crystal gave her briefing bout de game, me Wei Lin Eng and Terry went to our station, second last, and last station with any station masters. During our time there we kept thinking ways of scaring them, and self entertained ourselves since group one took a hell long of a time to reach us, and when they do, de rest of de group came together. Major anti-climatic.
So de result was pretty dull. Guys were emotionless while some of de girls was crying halfway. I gave up halfway too, after I realized I injured my toe and felt de whole thing wasn’t scary enough. I received comment later, it was scarier that I didn’t appear, cause they were expecting me to do something, but instead I just sat somewhere and watch.
By de way, de skin underneath my toe came off after I ran and slid on de floor, barefooted. Lesson learnt, never run barefooted especially when trying to scare people.
Night walk ended, headed back to sports hall. Dressed up my wound, had cup noodle then proceeded to sleep.
Morning, rushed to MP/SIP (SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!), typing away here, haven’t bathe or brushed my teeth. Reason : apparently, someone failed to notice my bag which I placed behind de Timpani WHICH is just right next to de only door in CO room.
Just hope I don’t smell. If I do, I hope only my CU head smells it.
JeeOnn left after 9:01 am