Fork road
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Got a dressing down from my CU head yesterday for disappearing to CO on Monday afternoon rehearsal on coming performance for Friday Student Award Ceremony. TPCO received Arts Group of de Year award, though I’m not sure if does that means all CO members gets to receive it.
Main point, when she was talking to me, she got a few things right bout why I’m not putting any effort into my project even if it’s deemed -Easy-.
Can’t understand flash? No. Family problems? Nope either. Not interested in studying? I wanted to reply her but I held back(I was holding back more than just words), cause I know she’ll get an heart attack if I do and I don’t wanna kill anybody at this point of my life…yet.
Seriously, if it hasn’t been for TPCO, I think I might have already completed my NS. It’s what that is making me stay. If I tell my parents they will be sad and confused, if I tell my sisters, they’ll kill me. If I tell my 2nd brother-in-law, he’ll support me. But till what extent will they do, I don’t know.
Now I have an idea of what I wish to go into, I just need confidence and understanding of that world. How do I tell them?
Thinking back, my classmates, teachers and parent should know 1 thing bout me when it comes to doing work. I don’t do anything that I don’t like to do.
I only do things which I feel like doing.
I’m spoilt like a royalty.
JeeOnn left after 10:58 am