Random Rants
Sunday, May 25, 2008
When two countries fight, neighbouring countries suffer.
Especially de smaller ones stuck in between de two bigger countries.
Communication is when you speak your mind.
Not when you try to read other people’s mind.
And when you read too much into other’s mind,
You will think too much in time to come.
Forgiveness is de kindest act you can do unto anyone.
It can also be de most evil thing to do unto people who hates you.
However…
I know it was bad of me to tease you that much in de past, which made you angry at me. I tried to apologize, you didn’t accept it. Fine. Case Close. Then now, after years, you just suddenly came trying to speak words to me. I’ll just take it as I can’t understand your language, till you apologize for not accepting my apology AND being harsh to me. Yes, hatred in me runs deep. Drifting away from you was just too easy. If you have been too lonely for de past few years, look on de bright side. Take it as getting used to your life early by 60 years. And please, don't spoil de concert with your tempo. Especially Dance of de Yao Tribe.
Contradicting aien’t I?
JeeOnn left after 1:46 am