Feed me!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Well, I think there isn’t gonna be any cooked dinner at home for next few month, since march. Everybody is busy, and de house is empty from early morning till late night. I miss cooked food. I think I’ll cry if I see a bowl of Tau You Bak or Kuay Jiu on de table when I get home.
I’ll love anyone who cooks for me. Anytime
Speaking of cooking, this memory came back to me, when I was in sec 4.
We were near ‘O’ level and we were discussing bout going to poly together, and aimed to be in de same poly. We all got into poly, but now scattered across de island among de 5 polies. And it was here we got that 1st idea.
Living away from family and with friends, now how would it be like?
JeeOnn left after 10:50 am