Nov 9th 2007 - East Meets South Concert night
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Overall, it went well. Didn't watch any show put up by Salvo and Latinos. My Major mistake : Played wrong notes for 1st half of duet with Jordon...and end of Matsuri, MY MUSIC STAND FELL DOWN AS I STOOD UP!
crapped
After concert, invited Jordon, Clement, Sharon, Yanning over to my house for mahjong session, which sadly lasted only 1 round cos everybody too tired, and all fell asleep while watching DVD...HALF WAY!
Next day had a K session at Kampong ChaiChee CC...4hours for $8!
Loved their Irish Cream...
Then went high for 4hours over 2 mic and a screen
Dinner was a Chomp Chomp...remembered Cass asking for dinner that night, told her where I was and her reply : "I CHOMP u ah!"
My dearest nu er, went ordered pork satay from malay stall. Guess she really is too tired after everything. Drinks were on de house, thanks to Jordon's Parents. =D
Thanks to my matteress, we learnt something about Clement that night...haha
JeeOnn left after 2:04 am