I'm tired...
Friday, May 25, 2007
Guess for 1st time, my friends have been seeing me carrying my Sheng everywhere for at least 4 days tis week. Practises + rehersal for coming performance at InnovaJC sure kills...or at least cripples me.
Thought about it, and have decided. Going to stop playing Sheng when I reach year 3, IF there is going to be someone to takeover, else just continue playing...meanwhile learns something new. Then I'm gonna learn to drive, for my comfort and convinence, cause I'm also gonna buy my own personal Sheng, since after I graduate, I can't really 'borrow' from TP any longer right? Ought to be independent, to some extent.
Came home, checked GV webbie and followed links to HarryPotter 5th movie website. Watch their trailer and was enchanted by it. Again. Then went wiki and did some 'research' and got a nice little sneak preview :
"According to J. K. Rowling, Umbridge will return in the seventh and final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, because "It's too much fun to torture her not to have another little bit more before I finish."[Quoted from wiki](I like it!)
JeeOnn left after 12:08 am