Heart felt words...
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Previously was to addicted to games, till lazy to stop writing here.(._.)
Just some things that I would like to get out of my head...
I've heard compliments like : "Walao, you go everywhere also meet friends... ... ...", but thinking through, I still feel lonely..at least thats what I feel in school now...maybe cause de only people who could cheer me up, isn't near me. Now that F610 has spilt, it feels worse. We are now divided into 6/6/6...and yesterday, I was attending lecture on my own, no idea where they are, probably sleeping at home...
Same class, same thing...we currently are of class size 21, though spilted, 13 of us are taking a common subject-Psychology, and 12 of them decided to attended de lecture on mon. 3 cheers to 2hour of stoning alone on tues while waiting for my psycho lecture...
JeeOnn left after 2:24 pm