THOUGHTS DE MINE
Busy busy me
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
So many things, totally no time.
Most of my quiz should have finished by now, total of 5 subjects, 1 more coming thursday. Following up would be de assignment needed to hand in. 1 PBL teaching note + a-5 page report + another powerpoint on community service to be done in 4 weeks doesn't sound so tough. Add on having to print 12 sets of scores in de same period for an orchestra, marks an important lesson for me to start learning. Time managment. Due to de large amount of scores needed to be settled, I realised I haven't reach home before 10pm on most school days. At least my scores are settled now, but my assignment....haizz....
No one understands either anyway...
Coming up, having 2 performance. 1 at Innova JC coming friday, de other 24th June, to be combined with Temasek Secondary. Guess I can't expect any peer support again either...
Life Sucks, Move On.
At least by far, de thing that can cheer me up, is de song practised during orchestra session(hear it to know why) and my new One Piece song album, bought back from Hong Kong specially by request...haha...
Love is in de air.
I'm stuck on de ground.
JeeOnn left after 11:43 pm
....................................