A rest day
Friday, March 16, 2007
It's been a week since I was able to sit infront of my com for a whole day. Watching One piece as I slowly recall on these memories...
Last friday left home for TPCO chalet. Had to help Shiyun collect de otahs since she couldn't make it due to family problem, then headed straight to Pasir Ris from bedok on bus 17. Long ride and bored. For a while, I forgotten which bus heads for Parsir Ris park, but met with rest of committe by sheer luck and went NTUC did last minute shopping. Shopping done, then on bus thought of many stupid night activities...to gamble with fishballs....loser eat all....then finally we reached...2nd time at PA chalet, 1st time was ok, this week is bad. Since 1st night is more of committe meeting, which leaves BBQ for next night, tonight de dinner : Fried Beehoon!(by our dear next-VP). By de time we checked in, it was already 5+, so we tidied/cleaned up de place. Skipping de 'meeting-info', dinner was served around 8+. Preparation was interesting. We didn't dare to use de chopping board provided...VP's idea, so they chopped and cut on plates...at least they didn't shattered under those might. Chef cook : VP!(again). Dinner was nice...very. Not much complain other than, we felt we were more of eating rice instead, cause there wasn't a single piece of beehoon that was longer than 1cm...but I had around 3-4 serving of it....too nice to waste, but we did waste it...too bad. Then we continued with 2nd 1/2 of meeting, and ended around 10+ so some could reach home early. Rest of us went out to play at around 11+, 1st stop : Playground. That night left 7 of us...2 boys 5 girls. Sihui, Jas lie and QiJian went ahead up onto de spiderweb. It was a funny sight when 3 of them reached de top, someone shouted roache! , and they panicked up there. Me and Sharon went for de big tilted 'merry-go-round', slowly joined by de rest. It got more fun when all 7 of us are onboard, and it just managed to keep spinning (after many tries). Then we played flying fox, meant for children but we didn't see de sign "no adults allowed" till next morning. So we played. And played more. Moved on to de swing, Sharon found a somewhat still-full-soybean packet drink, then while we were swinging away, QiJian go squash de packet and POOF! KOKO KRUNCH!...nah...de remaing content went exploding upon us, staining my back and his + Jiazhen front(EWW~~soy bean...). Fun's over, then we headed to Downtown east Cheers for refreshment.On de way, something funny happened to me. There were bicycles behind us but I didn't heard their bell, so I slowly turned my head to de side and I got a scared when somebody wore white just flew past me...I jumped(._.). Thereafter, we stopped by a BBQ pit on de way back and sat down for another round of meeting. Blown by de wind for an hour +...before we went back to chalet. it was near 3am, then back at chalet, I realised I lost my ez-link card...SIANZZ...didn't know why I had to bring in with me while we went out. Me Jiazhen and Sharon went back out to look for my card, which I already guess we wouldn't find since I had no idea where would I have dropped it...area to be covered is to great. At de playground, they were talking about creepy things and saying how dark it looked compared to earlier on. Sky was red too...o0. Then suddenly got a crashing sound, I was oblivious, yet got a shocked when Jiazhen grasped onto my arm and ran...in de end, called QiJian to accompany them...they didnt like odd number somehow. Hopless search with hopless result, went back to chalet, crashed onto bed and slpt. lucky there was only 2 of us boys...1 bed for each...de other room 5 gals shared 4 mattress, in a noisy room I heard. -end-
(Clement, anyone who is married to you will live in bliss...CHEF COOK!)
Woke up 10+, was supposed to have breakfast at Downtown, ended up cooking our own instant noodles, then played Big2. If only we played with money...I might be able to use it make my new ezlink...Anyway, noon we hike-ed to Downtown again, this time we played around in a maze before continuing, say 2am we'll come back for de bigger 1...forgot what we went for, but back at chalet at 5+, I looked dehydrated, given when I sweat, I sweat to de extrem. Clement starting to fry de beehoon again for night BBQ, after another show of funny incidents. 6+, we moved everything down to de BBQ pit, which was quite a distance away, compared to last time I was there. De only decent food avail up till 9.30 was beehoon, which didn't last long either as more people came, cause nobody could start de fire properly, till friends from Coral Sec lend a hand along with Clement again! Cant't do without him. Since firestarters was already used up, they used butter and vegi oil...somehow it worked with side effect...there were weird smell in de air. We then had some weird activities , sitting in a circle, exchanging funny handphone ringtones, another group-talked of many games, but didn' play any but was still laughing all de way, then I showed some lucky people my specialty, Roasted Marshmellow. Then close to midnight, we went to de maze, along with some Temasek Sec students. Not that creepy in my opinion. That night, slept at 5am, woke at 11 next day.
Sun morning breakfast was leftover from day before BBQ, by that time left 6 of us this time, 10 over people went off at 6am. Rest of us left around 2-3pm, TPCO 'fun-camp' ended.
Mon met up with Sharon and Clement for lunch opposite school...I was late. Woke at 12 when we were suppose to meet at 12(changed to 12:30 after). Today was suppose to clean up de library when clean up CO room...then Wilson came, helped us, rearranged many things in 4 cabinets...namely my scores and some junks. Stupid event of de day : Sharon lost a bunch of keys, then tell us she can't find(she totally forgot), which we found locked in a cupboard. Took some time to fished out de keys, and Sharon, told ya I'll post it here...hope u see it...haha
Tues went back changkat visit juniors, get 2 set of scores...and try out LJS breakfast, quite nice...more of changkat later...1+ headed to CY house, with Wenqi and Zihao, catch up with each other and talk crapped. Night time Me Zihao Nix went katong/Marine Parade played pool. On de way home, talked about having breakfast next day at 10am so I can pass something to Nix and so...
Wed I woke at 10:30 when Nix called me. Guess for de 1st time, Nix has reached while me and Zihao were still in bed. Bad us. I quickly bath and headed down to TP to pass him thing, shun bian accompany him to wait for his camp to start at 12, after which I went to photocopy something for Clement, to be passed to him at 4. Reached home, checked my result and I'm surprised! I passed all but my Japanese. Damned MC...1 of my test was voided cause I didn't submit an MC...leave it to luck for next sem...was expecting to fail 3 in de 1st place, so now I'll just enjoy.
Thur was suppose to be my rest day, 10:30 was woken by my mum so some part time maid can change de bedsheets...so I moved to living room, sat on my chair and leaned on de sofa. In less than a minute, Shaolong called and physco-ed me go changkat after being mis-informed by our juniors. So I dragged...watched a bit of One piece before I left home at 12, when I told him I'll reach around 12. End of day, seriously wondering...Would getting CoP do them some good...?
JeeOnn left after 2:39 pm