Tidbits
Friday, February 23, 2007
SINGAPORE: First, it was record-breaking rainfall three months ago.
But now, it is the rising heat that is causing Singaporeans to bring out their umbrellas.
The mercury reached 34 degrees Celsius on Thursday – the highest so far this year.
Woo...Steamy...
Math today was interesting, wasn't really prepared for it, but paper didn't seems tough, thanks to fact that those I couldn't do didn't came out alot, just 2-3 like that inculding de last final question, C1 - forever a killer...think only those 9 pointers-and-below could understand de question. There is this question, asked us to solve for A,B,C, to which answer is 1,2,3 respectively...a friend of mine got A correct(everybody ought to get it correct), 233.5 for B and 1~~ for C...we went like...WTF?
At home, mum told me that family tried to wake me up in de morning, thinking my paper is morning paper, then was shocked when I replied in my dreams :"I dun wanna take...". Well, I was dreaming...stupid...
Now I've gotta plan, how to get my class out so that I can get help for my next 2 paper...haven bought de book since sem started for networking, then I'll start worrying for my telesys..
JeeOnn left after 8:26 pm