It's all over~~~
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Paper ended today...whole class complained paper was difficult, couldn't do...ready for sup paper...ah well...main exams are over, I'll worry about my orchestra thing before I worry about my sup papers.
So 7 of us, inculding a friend from another class went to marina square for sake sushi buffet. Reached Suntec at 12+, but student buffet starts only after 3pm, so we walked around Suntec till times up. Meanwhile, we went arcade to pass time. I went and dominated 2 games, Super Gem Figher Mini Mix and Marvel Vs Capcom 2...1st game used Sakura...pratically 'raped' my enemies...given that's what 1 of her super is about...2nd game, I saw some poor guy, thrashed by Omega Red. I was like..."Wow..o0". So I started my game after he lost, irritated by de fact I a faulty button...where my char would sometimes attack by itself...and to my surprise, I won!
Slowly, we walked to Marina Square...reach at 2:30, toilet break+money withdrawal+shopping...3pm passed...so we happily enjoyed our food. Had lots of Kanimaki myself...80% of our conversation there was all crap. At 1 point of time, de waitress dropped something while clearing our table, then mumbled something silly, and told us: "sorry, don't know what am I talking about" ...
After luch we visited this Times bookshop...while browsing around, saw tis book 'FHM : Ladies Confession'. Stories are submitted by de female readers about their personal sexual encounter...showed to 3 of my friends and they are glued to it...teased 1 of them about buying it, and read as bedtime story...but pricy...$31++...
And so, my un-offical holiday starts...and I have no programs yet...not really none...just short live 1... .-.
JeeOnn left after 11:23 pm