Iritatting day
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Morning late for class again...usual...and kinda late for my lab test. Not much matter anyway, didn't know what to do either when the wires aren't working properly in de 1st place. Then for about an hour, slacked at canteen till we realise we are late for next class by 10mins...nice 1...
OOP, java class, last lab before starting on our project, dued in 2 weeks time...wee~...end of class got back our last lab test...
Good news : I'm 5th in class! Out of total 18 of us
Bad news : Score -> 16/50(hey, only 3 passed and 4th was 18 marks)
After that, was cheated 2 times...1st, was told that my jap lecturer class ends at 7pm, but I didn't see her at all even till after 7:15pm...haizz
Then before that, I passed keys to CO room to friend, and I forgot to tell her not to return de keys as I thought they were gonna practise inside, so I left my bag and wallet inside de room. So since i couldn't find my lecturer, I went back to collect my bag, and found door lock. Crapped. All I'm left with was 1 pencil, my thumbdrive and jap book. Then by some sheer luck through phone, I found out key has been returned, and luckily I was able to collect de key somehow. Contacts are important...learnt. Then decided to stay inside and study with another friend who accompanied me since 6pm+, while waiting for his friend, before we left around 9pm...
Bad day....
JeeOnn left after 9:49 pm