What are friends for?
Sunday, January 07, 2007
So sianzz...my concert is next sun and I managed to sold only 1 ticket so far...others whom I have asked either couldn't make it, or not interested.
Fri night went to Zihao's place to stay for de night with Andi also. We ordered Canadian pizza but I didnt touch it...cos I don't like their pizza and moreover still had ulcer on my bottom lip. Around midnight, we started playing Alien vs Predator 2, LAN method...style was like Counterstrike, 1st person shooter game. I used runner, 1 of de alien...run fast, escape fast, hide fast, kill-steal fast, die also fast......Andi 1st tried predator but ended up as another alien in de end. Died horribly at hands of Zihao...who used predator. Whole game was fun, especially parts on pouncing in de face of Zihao screen...said I'm scary. Then we stopped around 2am and moments later, started to watch Staying alive, where a person dies like how he died as a game character...I didn't watch it cause I'm still an avid gamer, and...de rest is explainable...
That night didn't slp well, cause de air-con made my nose stuffed...and was cold with no blanket...early 5am gave up and headed to his sofa in de living room...so much more comfortable...then slept all de way till 11 before woken by Zihao...Andi was about to leave then
. Was told that Zihao threw something against my head to wake me up...but I didn't felt anything...I'm not a heavy sleeper...i'm a dead sleeper...took a bath and leave for CO practise le...and was late...haha...
JeeOnn left after 11:31 pm