WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~
Monday, January 15, 2007
So much thing in 24hr time...
Yesterday(14th) was our TPCO concert...de audience size turned out much more better than what I was expecting, couse of de result of ticket sales from a previous meeting told us it would be less than 40% full...what I saw was near 80-90%...WEEE~~
Breakfast/Lunch was provided -> Hotdog Buns...had ice cream for appetizer...before eating 3 more hotdog buns in de bus on de way to Singpore Conference hall. Rehersal was good, especially for my duet(only 2 sheng and a piano for that certain piece), little error...but when actual performance come, we made ourselve too nervous, end up playing somewhat softer than before and sightly more mistake...at least most wasn't obvious. What was funny was that I heard our sectional teacher was behind de door listening with comments :"Aiya, wrong note again..." ...haha...
Encore was surprising as I promised to some people...with added elements during our last rehersal. Piece was CNY song, ended with us all shouting Happy New Year followed by pulling de party popper. Fun comes with a price, we had to clean up de mess thereafter...haha...
Haizz...during and after concert, saw our guest players, mostly from other seconday schools, all in groups and happily together...I'm still missing my then, looking at my now...
By the way, those reading and was present...tell me how I did for my piece leh....I wanna know...haha
oh yea...my ulcer feels 'cured'...after my performance...hope after this 1 goes...there won't be a next 1 that soon...
JeeOnn left after 12:48 am