Time flies...
Monday, January 22, 2007
Mon : 22/01/07 I wanna give...
Late for class...as usual...during lunch time bought colour paper to fold more cranes, since I'm running out of Ferrero Rocher wrapper. Memory really sux...I thought I lost my pencil box when I looked for my thumbdrive, panicked and ran back to last class to, but it wasn't there...gave up and walked to class...reach my seat and was double checking my bag, before I realised, its trapped between my bag and de chair...
Was playing with some origami thing that we used to play in pri sch de, for telling 'made-up' fortune...look like...'flower' de...then my class rep played with me, ask me pick a number. I looked and saw 1,2,3,4...so i said, 10...and he spelt : t...H...e...n . Ended up being teased by me...
Sun : 21/01/07
Memory is failing...mum just told me last night we are having dinner out to celebrate grandmother's (mum de mum) birthday, and today I cleaned forgotten...at least I came back in time from my orchestra practise. Never really liked de place where we ate, since 1st time we were there. At Loyang, opposite de 'new'(under construction) 'Tua Pek Gong' temple. There was a gathering of flies...was irritated...so wished that our world was magical and I was able to use a skill called "Chain lighting"...zapp them all to crisp...then half-way through de dinner, my sis decided to look up, and saw a rat on a beam. Nice sight...de only nice food i ate tonight, was black pepper crab, and a tiramisu cake...yummy!
Wed : 17/01/07
If I didn't see Felicia today, I would have went home, clean forgotten about a meeting at 6pm...too bad I remembered, cos it dragged till 10pm+, and I reached home around 11:30pm. Our advisor was late, as we, de memebers were too early, I began to continue fold more paper crane, following passing de extra papers I have around to other committee. When advisor reached, I gave her my last piece of paper and she folded too...then she asked what will de meeting tonight be for when she sat down, I told her,"fold paper crane lor."
Felt happy with all de compliments for our concert, not something I was expecting. Was told that there *might be a chance for us to perform in HongKong, this coming year......
JeeOnn left after 11:34 pm