~Something irrelevent goes here~
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Everytime after holiday ends, I'll have problem waking up on time. 4th school day today and I'm still late, and there's a test tomorrow morning at 8am. I'm dead. 1st class, lab, after telling my lecturer I couldn't hear my alarm(not surprising even if my handphone was next to my ear...I'm a dead sleeper) therefore late...he told me to get 2 alarm...I would love to, provided I can really hear both.
Then next was a lecture, where when I sat down, I just took out my own things and do while taking to 2 other classmate next to me. Didn't listen to lecturer at all for 1 whole hour...haha...didn't felt like, ever since I got 18.5/50 for tt subject...
Next hour was math lecture. Skipped and went for KFC instead with only 1 other classmate...others attended...so hardworking. Heck care...it was basic intergration and I can handle that anyway...from there, got my bonus 1 hour break totalling up to 2 hours break...weee~~~
Then slept through math tutorial. I still prefer Mr Ho B.K. ...he's much more interesting with his actions.
Came web application...not a very well liked subject in my class...cause we are engineers, not designers...worst is we have only a book to rely on since we can't understand our lecturer. Class says she looks like chicken little...not to me...just...head looks slightly bigger than her body thats all. We did a last minute powerpoint presentation and during presenting, Wei Cong came up with something new : "Hotline support --> Call us, and we will support you!". Whole class burst out laughing...haha
haizz..sianzz...6am....I'm gonna be late for my test.....
JeeOnn left after 12:01 am