Memories
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
New year, new life. 2 years since I graduated from Changkat, and I still misses time as a 4E1 student. They gave me de closest feeling to de word 'United'...must be influcenced by our uniform. What I'm left with are only memories...even so, I can't have all 365 days remembered...and those that I remember, will eventually disappear anyway. Is there anything that last forever? How long is forever? Friends...forever?
Now this orchestra that I'm in...there is a missing feeling from before, de kind that i can only feel during de 4 years in Changkat. Not sure if I did de right thing on taking up de post as de orchestra librarian...starting to feel tired, yet I can't leave. I needed their instrument. Leaving means that i'll have to look for yet another better instrument. Now feel so sick...even ulcer is appearing inside of my mouth again...never fails to happens when major performaces are just round de corner. Stress? Till now, I still don't understand how does stress feels like...I don't whats that feeling inside me called...
Tonight, my last night for this school term to sleep at 3am...
JeeOnn left after 3:34 am