1 compo coming up
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Long day...woke up at 10am to help my friend in fliming for her project. Was suppose to act like a terminally ill person...guess I fitted that role very much...soon I'm gonna be famous for dying. Bright side...I got some treat from her, makes me happy...haha
Then...stoned for 3hrs before de crazy long hours of practise start. Left early to join my buddies, just because wrong timing was seen for a movie...at least I didnt need to stay till 10pm today...yea...bright side to everything...can't help it.
Well, movie was cancelled and had prata for a change...met wif alicia at city hall before we got down at simei and took a bus to 201. We took bus 9(double decker) couse something on de 1st deck stinked to high heaven...then just nice i knocked out alicia's shoe...so i began my old joke on her smelly feet and they joined in...haha. To prove her innocence...she even took off 1 of her shoe to let us smell...o0...next time I gotta watch out for her flying shoe
On de way home...seperating time...since they live in tamp, and I live in bedok. Bless them..for walking in de rain.wonder if did de deal really came true...
Anyway, reached home and found this present on my desk and upon opening I was : "Crap, what's that red flashing thing!??". Turned out to be something pretty...haha...
Thanks for de present...I like it...=D
JeeOnn left after 2:45 am